My doctor told me to watch exhaustion levels due to iron deficiency anemia. Lately I've been sleeping 10ish hours still tired. Do I Tell her?

Pathology

In brief: Yes, please

You should keep your doctor informed of all the symptoms and all the medications that your taking, including non-prescription and herbal medications.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Yes, please

Dr. Adam Smith