I walked a 30km path uphill in a single day. I'm flat footed. after the walk, this bony area on the left side of my right foot began hurting. this was on the 7th of Nov. and now, on the 6th of Dec, this pain hasn't disappeared yet. Should i be worried? Th

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: I would be concerned

it sounds like you are referring to your navicular bone.
The posterior tibial tendon has an attachment by this bone. This tendon is the one that is involved in flatfoot deformities. do you wear orthotics? the tendon needs to have strain removed from it. Ice the foot or warm water soaks can help but you need to support the arch and take strain off the tendon.

In brief: I would be concerned

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Marsha Davis