If I had a perforead colon from anal sex how long after would I know? I had anal sex 3 days ago. And I'm still kinda having stomach pains. No fever no blood in stools. No vomiting still having sorta loose stools had intense stomach pains 3 days ago

Unlikely. The risk of perforation very low. Perforation is extremly low. If you have perforation then you will have fever and escalating pain .
You'd be very sick. And in the operating room if you had a perforated colon. Relax and it hopefully will get better but you may need to discuss with your doctor if still having discomfort and hold off anal intercourse. .