My son keeps throwing uo his formula he has been on it for almost two months and he has thrush again could it be the acid reflex again and what meds?

Doctor can evaluate. A baby who has a history of gastroesophageal reflux, got better, and then started vomiting more again . . . Should be rechecked by the doctor. It could be that the medicine needs to be increased, or it could be that the baby has a new problem, such as a stomach flu virus, an ear infection, a bladder infection, etc...
Spitting up? . If he is a happy baby, gaining weight, stooling and voiding normal it is normal. If he is loosing weight and very fussy talk to your doctor about meds or may be changing the formula. Thrush can be treated with meds by your doctor. Make sure you keep the pacifiers and nipples sterilized regularly.