What else causes BOTH chest pain and left arm pain other than heart attack, costochonditis, and GERD? All of these have been ruled out for me.

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: There are many

potential causes for these symptoms other than the ailments you have mentioned.
At your age most would be musical skeletal in etiology. Some would be neurological, pulmonary or systemic. Make an appointment to be seen by an Internist at a University near you (U of C, Loyola, Indiana U) for evaluation.

In brief: There are many

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Matthew Parker

In brief: Couple of questions

I think it might be helpful to know a bit more about the pain: 1.
Is it in your entire left arm or only a part of it? 2. Is it present all the time? Or does it come and go? If it is NOT constant, what activity (if any) seems to bring it on? 3. Can you move your body in such a way that it makes the pain happen? Or that makes the pain better or worse? Want to help. Just need a bit more info.

In brief: Couple of questions

Dr. Matthew Parker
Dr. Matthew Parker
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine