Is it normal to see blue veins on your breasts, nipples and chest?

Yes. This is completely normal. It is nothing to be concerned about. If there is a significant cosmetic concerned you may want to speak with a dermatologist or vascular doctor in order to discuss cosmetic treatment. However, you are likely to notice that these veins become more and less pronounced overtime. They should not hurt or cause you any problems and are generally not a major cosmetic issue.
Normal finding. I am amazed about how often I have women ask me about the veins on their breast. Occasionally they are spider veins but mostly they are blue veins. These are almost always normal findings and normal variations of chest veins. They tend to be more pronounced in fair skinned females and they may be related to hereditary factors or even pregnancies. No treatment is necessary unless for cosmetics.
Here are some... Dr. Katz is right. The veins are the blood vessels having a wide range of so-called normal variation in distribution and appearance, which usually bear no harm to health except becoming severely dilated to be called as varicose veins or very occasionally developing clots. More? Ask your doctor timely. So, do not worry and live on. Best wishes to health.