I had anal sex for the first time over the last two days well last night a few hours after I started having sharp stomach pains that wrapped around to my back no fever bo blood in stools then this morning I had loose stools. Still got stomach pains?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Although the

chances are slim that your symptoms are connected to the anal sexual contact (probably a more common stomach upset (viral or dietary origin) there are sexually transmitted diseases which can be transmitted anally.
.gonorrhea and non-specific urethrits are examples. If your partner wore a condom as he should have for his own protection, this would diminish that possibility. See your GYN !!

In brief: Although the

Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Doctor can examine

Anuses are not designed for in-out, in-out sex.
Just like in a big city, some streets are one-way and some streets are two-way. A vagina is created or evolved to be a two-way street (penis in & out, baby out). The gastrointestinal tract is designed to be one-way, with an opening on each end. Food goes in the mouth, and the brown stuff goes out the butt. Friction and trauma damages anus and rectum.

In brief: Doctor can examine

Dr. Peter Kurzweil