I have had a black spot on my lower gum for about 6 months now where my wisdom tooth used to be ..my my wisdom tooth was pulled 9 years ago..

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Black spot?

Over the internet, sight unseen we could give you a long list of possibilities and they would be nothing more than a list of possibilities.
See a local dentist and find out for sure what it is.

In brief: Black spot?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Evaluation

Unusual pigmented lesions on your gum tissues, or anywhere on your body, should be evaluated.
Probably no relation to the tooth that was removed almost a decade ago. The appropriate specialist to see for evaluation and, if necessary, treatment is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon.

In brief: Evaluation

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Need Eval see DDS

The black spot on your gums can be signs of benign or serious conditions, depending on its cause.
See your dentist for evaluation and treatment if needed.

In brief: Need Eval see DDS

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Andrea Brand