what are some thing i could do to help with my anxiety

Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Meds/therapy

Anxiety can come from chemical imbalances, a side effect of medications, external stressors, too much change in too short a period of time, and other areas.
I would say go to a reputable psychotherapist immediately and talk about what anxiety means to YOU. Also consider a psychiatric evaluation and discuss medication options, depending on symptoms severity.

In brief: Meds/therapy

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: You said, "No".

Florida law clearly states, "Acquiescence to a person whom the victim reasonably believes is in a position of authority or control does not constitute consent".
It may be prudent for a victim to acquiesce if she feels that the rapist will become more violent if she resists. Yes, you were a victim of rape.

In brief: You said, "No".

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
For those to whom my answer seems a non-sequitur, it is a response based on other questions asked by this young lady who has been struggling since she was a victim of rape at age 16, I remembered her questions because of their poignancy.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham