My grandmother had breast cancer and my grandfather passed from sarcoma both before the age of 40 (both dad's side) Would I benefit from BRCA testing?

Yes. Having a second degree relative like a grandmother with breast cancer before the age of 40 is a red flag for possible BRCA. If your grandmother is living then she could be tested. If not, then your mother or father could be tested depending on which side of the family. If they do not have the gene then they cannot pass it on to you. Hope this helps.
Genetic counseling. is recommended before and after any genetic test. This counseling is provided by a doctor who is experienced in cancer genetics.
Probably not. So sorry to hear that. There is a formula that your PCP can go through with you to calculate your risk. Unless your grandmother had an early breast cancer, younger than 40, it probably won't increase your risk of hereditary cancer. 90% of breast cancers are NOT Brca cancers. Typically there is a history of several breast cancers in first degree relatives and early breast cancer.