How can I kill scabies in my home?

In brief: Here's how...

Hello. If you have scabies it can require a fair effort to get rid of it.
First, you and all the members of your household will need to be treated. Ivermectin is an effective medication for treating scabies (either oral or topical). Second, you will have to clean (ie. Hot water in machine the clothes, bedding and towels you have come in contact with). There may be some things like pillows that >>.

In brief: Here's how...

can’t go in the wash. You can put them in a big plastic bag and tie it up. Keep it in there for 48 hours because scabies can survive without being on a human for 24 to 36 hours. Also clean all the hard surfaces you have been in contact with (like furniture).