Can overmasturbation lead to inability to ejaculate with a partner? (Male)

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Sexual Concern

I understand your concern.
Masturbation is a form of release of sexual tension. Due to unsatisfactory sexual relationship, one may seek pleasure from masturbation. If over masturbation is many times during the day, involves pornography, affects school and relationships; it can lead to decreased emotional, physical and sexual intimacy; and affect orgasm, further decreased by pressure to perform.

In brief: Sexual Concern

I understand your concern.

If you are preoccupied with porn and or getting off alone you can imprint your brain to respond that way.
When the time comes for you to have real partner sex, you may not be able to reach the same level of stimulation or preform at all. Cutting back on the self sex can help, but some need the help of a therapist to break the cycle.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Being preoccupied with porn will affect sexual pleasure and intimacy.
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Unclear, ...

Did you mean inability to maintain erection to complete intercourse or being able to reach orgasm but without ejaculation, I.
E., anejaculation? Inability to complete intercourse may happen if attempting to have erection & intercourse before getting over refractory period after an orgasm, which is a needed time for physiological replenishment & functional recovery. More? I can help.

In brief: Unclear, ...

Dr. Vicken Poochikian