Hello doctor. I have some form of rash or irritation between my legs in the upper creases of my thighs and spreading to the lower undercarriage of my testicles. It is dry in appearance and has a few small ashy white bumps. Its red and inflamed. At times I

Jock itch? Most likely explanation is a fungal infection that can easily be treated with an antifungal cream like clotrimazole or miconazole. Less commonly a superficial bacterial condition could be responsible. Keep the area dry to prevent recurrence.
Fungal or chafing. Attempt to wear clothing that fits but is not tight so that skin does not rub against skin. After your daily shower with a mild soap put a mild lotion on the totally dry skin If the rash does not improve within 24-48 hours then contact an urgent care or your physician for further care.