It seems I probably have a bladder infection out of nowhere.Little sore down there before I go and after. Can cranberry juice help sometimes help?

Dr. Neigatha Graney

In brief: Not A Treatment

Urinary tract infections are caused by bacterial growth in the bladder/urinary tract; are treated w/ choice antibiotics based on susceptibility of bacteria.
While it is possible for a bladder infection to clear on its own, it is more likely that your symptoms will worsen, or reappear in the near future without proper treatment. Cranberry juice is NOT an effective treatment. See your doctor now.

In brief: Not A Treatment

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham