Any financial support for international with I guess would be 'no medical insurance'? Any way to get cheaper consults / evaluations? Options? Thanks.

Dr. Dennis Ruditser

In brief: Probably not

Telemedicine is still in its infancy.
As far as I know right now this is the best price you can get. Keep in mind, it is still cheaper than going to an urgent care center, or a hospital. And it is much less time-consuming than most other options. But of course always know that if your condition is serious you should absolutely go to see a physician face-to-face.

In brief: Probably not

Telemedicine is still in its infancy.
Dr. Dennis Ruditser
Dr. Dennis Ruditser
Dr. Ira Katz
Try calling the support number, there are occasionally discounts for certain reasons.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey