Burning in right thigh, groin and rectum when bladder is full. Notice burning when sitting. Herpes? IBS? History of unprotected sex. No outbreaks

Not herpes. You may have herpes, inflammatory bowel disease, or irritable bowel, but none of these are likely to cause the cluster of symptoms you describe. See your DR.
Referred discomfort. The distribution of your discomfort is consistent with some degree of prostate congestion or mild inflammation. A urologist is best qualified to evaluate you,order appropriate tests and treat you.