doctor prescribe chymoral forte,,fursultiamine compound,vitamin B1+B6+B12 for thigh swelling 1 month x ray of hip joint and lumbar clear.effectivens?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Not sure.

As you are far away in a different country, & since practices vary by region, it's hard to guide you.
I am not certain of your diagnosis. Chymoral Forte, to my knowledge, is chymotrypsin & trypsin, which are digestive enzymes. Unless there is some nutritional issue leading to swelling (protein deficiency?), I am not sure how the thiamine & vitamin supplements will help. Consider HealthTap Prime.

In brief: Not sure.

Dr. William Forsythe