In June I began having leg muscle weakness, in July I began having upset stomach - dr prescribed prilosec - caused me to lose my appetite and immediately lost 6 lbs. Now, I can barely keep from losing weight, loss of appetite, extreme fatigue, lethargy an

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Call dr again

Two things come to mind- (1) You have an adverse drug reaction to Prilosec (stopping it for a few days would be justified) or (2) Your problem is not from acid reflux at all or it may just be a coincidence.
Neither can account for the leg weakness since it started before you took Prilosec. Call you doctor again and get a referral if indicated.

In brief: Call dr again

Dr. Steven Seres