I had chest pain that stopped after a few minutes and I was able to go on with what I was doing when my chest hurt. Any possibility of heart attack?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: It is highly

unlikely for a 16 year old woman to have coronary artery disease or heart attack.
Usually sharp chest pains at your age are from the muscles and bones of the chest and have nothing to do with your organs. Real heart pain is dull and pressure like a tooth ache. If you are active and otherwise healthy you have nothing to worry about with regard to your heart. (other than teenage boys!)

In brief: It is highly

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology