How can I get 4 negative chlamydia tests 2 different Dr/Labs before and during pregnancy and 2 positive after birth with no sex of any kind between?

Dr. Stephen Scholand

In brief: Doesn't make sense

It's worth showing the actual lab tests to a doctor who can interpret everything-- a second opinion.
Chlamydia is sexually transmitted so it doesn't make any sense here. I wonder if you had false negative tests initially either due to 'sampling error' or tests that weren't that accurate. The CDC recommends nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs) as the most sensitive. See an ID doc if you can.

In brief: Doesn't make sense

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham