I'm on Zpack for a sinus infection. But have pus coming from a tooth where the gum is swollen. .. will the zpack help with this or do I need a diff?

Zpac & dentistry. We don't often use Zpak for dental use. In our office, Amoxicillin 500 mg or Clindamycin 150 mg for penicillin allergy/sensitive patients is preferred. The source of your pus must be assessed and treated. It could be a dead tooth or one who has comprimised gum and bone around it. You need to be certain that you are not taking too much antibiotic simultaneously. See a dentist!