What can I do to get rid of acne on my back?

BACK ACNE. Men and boys usually get "bacne" more often than girls and women. Stop eating nuts & peanut butter; stop chocolate; and cut down on dairy products. Use a wash like neutrogena acne wash twice daily; apply an acne cream or lotion like clearasil; and if it doesn't seem to help after a month or two, see a dermatologist. And be patient. Best luck!
Cleanser. Keep the area clean with a good cleanser and acne formula and use a moisturizer. This is likely hormone related. If using Anabolic steroids that will increase the risk.