What can I do to get rid of acne on my back?

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: BACK ACNE

Men and boys usually get "bacne" more often than girls and women.
Stop eating nuts & peanut butter; stop chocolate; and cut down on dairy products. Use a wash like neutrogena acne wash twice daily; apply an acne cream or lotion like clearasil; and if it doesn't seem to help after a month or two, see a dermatologist. And be patient. Best luck!

In brief: BACK ACNE

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Cleanser

Keep the area clean with a good cleanser and acne formula and use a moisturizer. This is likely hormone related.
If using Anabolic steroids that will increase the risk.

In brief: Cleanser

Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Vicki Levine
if the acne is significant and then I would see a dermatologist who may prescribe creams or pills that will help