Found golfball sized bulge a few inches into vagina. Wasnt there 2 weeks ago. Deep pain during sex. Help.

Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Bartholin Cyst?

Bartholin glands are 2/3 of the way from the top (front) of the vagina on either side.
If the gland's duct gets blocked and a cyst forms (can get very big) see a gynecologist. If it gets infected it becomes a painful pus filled abscess. If its draining pus then encourage drainage with massage and warm wet compresses but if worse or spreading redness go to ER for antibiotics & I&D by the doctor.

In brief: Bartholin Cyst?

Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Needs MD visit

This could be as simple as constipation with stool pushing up the vagina from the rectum to something more serious.
This has to be examined by a MD to know for certain what it is and why it exists.

In brief: Needs MD visit

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham