Do you think I have a hormone imbalance I've always had acne but it's become worse and now it's on my back face, neck, been to dermatologist B 4..???

Pathology

In brief: Just manage it

If your monthly cycle is normal, you will not find a treatable underlying cause for your acne.
If I understand your history, you are using doxycycline as sole therapy for acne. You need to add a topical agent such as benzoyl peroxide. You may also benefit from a medicine like spironolactone, and various forms of the oral contraceptive pill can work as well.

In brief: Just manage it

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
For adult women the best therapy for acne is spironolactone to reduce the effects of androgen hormones. Some birth control helps acne, some birth control makes it worse.
Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Acne treatment

Many people have acne and there are many good treatments for it.
Speak to your doc about them.

In brief: Acne treatment

Speak to your doc about them.
Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
best see a dermatologhist
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham