I'm 20 years old and I have a cyst in the inside of my mons pubis. How do I cure it ? I've also been dealing with Bartholin Gland cysts for about two years, and I don't know how to cure neither one. I don't have insurance so I was wondering was there a wa

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: 2 different issues

A Bartholin’s cyst does not require any treatment until it becomes infected.
People can live with them for years and years. The mons cyst needs a diagnosis. An Obgyn needs to see it to determine what it is and what might be causing it before we can offer any suggestions. If the mons cyst if visible clearly then consider a virtual visit for a preliminary analysis

In brief: 2 different issues

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham