I broke my back a year ago, my back cracks all the time and in one position it hurts alot when i crack it but feels better after, is this bad?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Hard to say

I would schedule a followup appointment with your doctor just to ensure everything has healed in a good position.

In brief: Hard to say

In brief: Yes if you broke it

cracking the back by yourself unless you are a chiropractor. or a message therapist is not a good idea in a good healthy back nerveless in a broken one, even if you feel better after, stop before you cause a major neurologic damage and it will be too late

In brief: Yes if you broke it

Dr. Arnon Rubin