Surgery: tomorrow I'm having nasal polyps removed, he's fixing my deviated septum, & having an extra sinus cavity removed. How long for recovery?

Dr. Nick Debnath
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: 1-2 weeks

I usually counsel my patients to take a week off from school or work and no exercise or strenuous activity for 2 weeks.

In brief: 1-2 weeks

Dr. Darryl Blinski
Or as long as 6 weeks!
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Days to weeks.

This question is best posed to the surgeon since the recovery often depends on the complexity of the surgery.
By the way, the sinus cavity is a vacant space which cannot be removed. Did you mean having the opening enlarged or the thickened mucous membrane in the sinus removed?

In brief: Days to weeks.

Dr. Darryl Blinski
From your described operaionS - at least 3 weeks recovery if not more. Especially if extra sinus surgery ablations is occurring...
Dr. Peter Kurzweil