Hello, I got my two wisdom teeth on the top jaw removed Friday afternoon. They had broken through the gums so it was an extraction. Now on Sunday my front two teeth are extremely sensitive to the point were it hurts to be outside or even drink room tempe

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Uncommon, see DDS

However, a suddenly sensitive tooth or teeth can be symptoms of another problem. See your dentist for follow up and eval.

In brief: Uncommon, see DDS

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Surgery

An extraction is a surgical procedure.
The sensory nerve to the teeth in your upper jaw needs time to heal. If you are concerned, talk to the person that knows your situation the best, your Surgeon.

In brief: Surgery

An extraction is a surgical procedure.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Please see dentist

The path of nerves can cause strange sensations in areas that we do not expect to have those sensations.
It is important that you see your dentist so he/she can assess weather this is a temporary response to your extractions or if something else is going on. Peace and good health.

In brief: Please see dentist

Dr. Marsha Davis