I ovulated late, period came on five days late, and been feeling pregnancy symptoms after my cycle. Mostly like feeling sick to my stomach.

Dr. Kevin Bernstein

In brief: Pregnancy UPO

In most physician practices, pregnancy testing is first in evaluation as this is an "until proven otherwise" situation.
If negative, then it may be worth looking at other causes for these symptoms.

In brief: Pregnancy UPO

Dr. Kevin Bernstein
Dr. Kevin Bernstein
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Don’t guess.

Take a test.  they are the same tests used in a doctors office.
They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.  if you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection.

In brief: Don’t guess.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis