Can I lighten my clitoris with organic food such as tumeric, milk, lemon etc... while covering the holes with something so nothing enters my body?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Identity Confusion

I understand your distress.
See a Gynecologist for symptoms of itching, discomfort, discharge, or concern about hyperpigmentation. Discuss reasons of hyperpigmentation, your discomfort about it; if it is normal, See Psychiatrist for stresses of relationship with boyfriends, sexuality, separation, peer pressure for certain appearance, use of alcohol and drugs; and to establish your Identity.

In brief: Identity Confusion

I understand your distress.
Dr. Jane Van Dis