Hello! I have had a swollen lymph node behind my left ear since I was 19, literally ten years now! I do not have any chronic medical problems, aside from scoliosis that I'm seeing a chiropractor for. My pcp simply said one time "I don't worry about them u

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: This is a common-

-place for a node to always be there.
Funny you should ask, when I was in med school we had a poker club & 1 nite I felt a node behind my right ear & thought I had something serious, but I'm still here & so is the node. Studying medicine you can imagine the diseases that I thought I had. Don't worry, it's a normal place for a node 2 B there,was there before you felt it & will always B there.

In brief: This is a common-

-place for a node to always be there.
Dr. Eric Weisman