My veins are very visible and green in my chest/breast area as well as my shoulders and arms. Should I be concerned or what could be causing this?

Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: Normal finding

I am amazed about how often I have women ask me about the veins on their breast.
Occasionally they are spider veins but mostly they are blue veins. These are almost always normal findings and normal variations of chest veins. They tend to be more pronounced in fair skinned females and they may be related to hereditary factors or even pregnancies. See a vein specialist to evaluate.

In brief: Normal finding

Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Rhoades

In brief: Difficult to say

If you have noticed a recent change in the appearance of the veins, then a medical exam is my recommendation This is prob not a serious problem, but it is impossible to give you that reassurance without a visual exam.

In brief: Difficult to say

Dr. John Rhoades
Dr. John Rhoades
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham