I am a 100 pound female and I fell out of a cheerleading stunt on Thursday November 12th. I fell approximately 10 ft flat onto my back. It knocked the wind out of me for a couple minutes and the my whole back was hurting. Later that Sunday my back was hur

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine

In brief: Be seen

That is a high fall and you may have fractured your back or injured underlying organs.
Be checked. All the best.

In brief: Be seen

Be checked. All the best.
Dr. Katharine Cox
Dr. Katharine Cox
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Please see a doctor

I agree with Doctor Cox.
We can not see your whole question but if you are still I'm pain after a major fall I advise you seek medical care for a thorough evaluation, including X-rays or other imaging studies to assess the nature and degree of your injuries, Hoping it is just a bad bruise but please get checked. Also try homeopathic Arnica 30c 3 times a day and take a good multivitamin.

In brief: Please see a doctor

I agree with Doctor Cox.
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Adam Levy