Please answer, if one had ovarian cancer, could it metastasis to pelvis and present on pap as cin 1?

Pap and ovarian CA. First just remember a Pap test is only good for finding cervical CA. It doesn't find ovarian or uterine CA. That's why ovarian CA is called the silent CA and uterine CA presents with bleeding. Your abnormal pap is not even at a level where it would be CA yet. Talk to your doctor and ask if the CA cells from the ovarian CA look like the pap. Sounds like u have a new problem. Hang in there!