Hey, I got my teeth taken out Wednesday it's not Saturday so 3/4 days ago, I got two taken out, and the top of my mouth, number 5's? I remember my orthodontist saying. And I had from each side so I can get braces, I'm 17. I smoke unfortunately but I've a

Do not smoke. Oral surgeons strongly recommend you don't smoke, up to 72 hours after extractions because of the high risk risk of developing dry socket. Are you ready to quit?
Dont. I know it sounds strange, but there are very few things you could do that will help you to have a better life than simply quitting. Most orthodontists take part in smoking cessation programs or your physician can help you get started. By the way, over your lifetime quitting will make you $50,000.00 richer. Good luck.
Question? Too many letters, the computer cut you off. Please resubmit in under 300 characters.