Looking for a California ENT or neurosurgeon who is expert treating anterior ethmoid nerve syndrome (aka sluder's neuralgia, contact headache).?

ENT consult Sluder's. I would do a pubmed search with Sluder's neuralgia and California and see if anyone has published on this from CA. Search Yahoo groups or web to see if there is a support group for Sluder's. You can search for ENT experts here I think also.
Contact AAO-HNS. American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery for referral near you. You also may contact California Neurology Society. Hope it helps.