Which is better for anxiety Tryptizol or Lexapro (escitalopram). Thanks?

Probably Lexapro (escitalopram) Both of these are antidepressants, although the first is a tricyclic and the second is a more recent medication. But please consider sessions with a therapist who specializes in treating anxiety and helping you to shift your thoughts and apply techniques to relieve anxiety.
Medication. Speaking very generally, the prescription of meds is not a hard science. A senior colleague of mine once described it as "voodoo" which is to say trail-and-error. What worked for one person is NOT a guarantee it will work for another. It depends on the patient and prescriber.