Weighed 140 when i had a bbl. now weigh 170. Will going back to 140 take me to my post lipo and brazilian butt lift figure? Or will my buttocks shrink

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: BBL case study

Popular question (what happens if I lose or gain weight after a bbl).
I went back and looked at photos of one of my patients who had a brazilian butt lift, lost approximately 10% of her body weight after post op,, and then gained all of the weight back at the end of the one year period. If the bbl was done correctly, your new curves (body proportions) should stay with you.

In brief: BBL case study

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Brian Arslanian
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Maybe a little

Many surgeons disagree on this.
If your butt got a lot bigger with the weight gain then it will probably go back to the size it was at when you weighed 140lb.The fat cells that were transferred are from areas of the body that are stubborn when it comes to weight loss, so they typically remain stubborn when transferred to the buttock.If you go back to post BBL weight your butt will hopefully too

In brief: Maybe a little

Many surgeons disagree on this.
Dr. Brian Arslanian
Dr. Brian Arslanian