1mg xanax (alprazolam) qd for about 2 months for pvcs.If I go without taking them it feels hard to breathe like a panic attack.Is this a withdrawal??

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: PVC Anxiety

I understand your distress.
Premature ventricular contractions (PVC) are very common — they occur in most people at some point. See Cardiologist if you have frequent PVC or heart disease. Trust Healing Powers of your Heart. Feel Blessings of 3 Million Air Sacs in your lungs due to which you have Breath of Life every 4 seconds. See Psychiatrist for Anxiety, panic symptoms, use of Xanax, (alprazolam) Relaxation

In brief: PVC Anxiety

I understand your distress.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology