Will I be able to get pregnant right after the implant birth control (implanon, nexplanon) is removed? I want to be able to have a baby right away!

Patience. Patience is a wonderful virtue that all parents and all prospective parents should develop, prior to getting pregnant. That means a person who says, "I want to be able to have a baby right away!" (with an exclamation mark), is not likely ready to have a baby. Patience is so important. That being said, one might ovulate weeks after removing the implant, but in real life, it is not very predictable.