A few weeks ago I got what looked like mosquito bites so I just scratched them and they were fine. One week ago I got one more and they keep appearing as I scratched them, a few hours later they kept appearing. For one week those "bites" became scars in m

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Itchy rash

I wonder if you have a cat? Possibly these are flea bites, although it's hard to know without seeing the rash itself.
Important 'not' to itch if you can help it -because that will damage the skin and possibly lead to scarring. Make sure fingernails are cut very short so you can't scratch (esp. at night when you're asleep). Also avoid hot water which will make it more itchy. Show a doc if needed.

In brief: Itchy rash

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand