I been having head aches ,dizziness,lower back pains , and lower stomach pains what does that mean ? because i had sex on 17 of October 2015 but i got my period on October 24 and ended 28 but idk if that was my actual period . What does that mean ? Oooh i

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: When in doubt

just check pregnancy test in 2 weeks and repeat if negative in 1 week.
And if you are still not bleeding normally and first pregnancy test was negative, check it again in 1 week. But it is not likely that you are pregnant given the proximity of the date of intercourse, unless of course you had unprotected intercourse near your last ovulation date. Your symptoms could also be viral stuff.

In brief: When in doubt