I have a brief burning in my left shoulder blade, worse when walking, that fades after 2 seconds and a brief burning in left elbow to wrist. Heart?

Possible. It would be most unusual for you to have coronary artery plaques at your age, but you could experience some spasm of coronary arteries or have difficulty getting oxygen to the inner lining of the vessels when you're walking or exercising. The prognosis is good if these are the explanation for your symptoms though. Consult a cardiologist for testing, advice and treatment.