Hi. I had injured both of my knees back then. It's not cured till now. Once I run I can feel that my knees going to be twisted again. What should I do?

Need evaluation. For proper evaluation of knee injury you should get checked by an orthopedic surgeon who would get an imaging study like an MRI. This would help in determining exactly the type of your knee injury, to give options for treatment, including physical therapy. Feel better.