12 weeks pregnant and experiencing vaginal bleeding. Ultrasound shows active baby and heart beat. No cervix opening as well. Can you advice how I can stop the bleeding?

Bed rest. It is best to talk to your gynecologist. It is important to know where the placenta is located. Is there a placenta Previa for example. Bed rest is oftentimes very effective but you should really discuss this with your gynecologist.
Tincture of Time... Its scary to have bleeding in early pregnancy! Its good that the ultrasound is reassuring. There are a number of things that can cause bleeding without harming the baby. Avoiding vaginal intercourse and heavy lifting sometimes helps. Ultimately, time is the best cure. Most bleeding like this will go away with the passage of time as you are farther along in your pregnancy. Best wishes!