I have blurred vision and pain upon movement of the eye, had cataract surgery in late sept and been having problems ever since, I was attacked by my step daughter (punched 14 times in the eyes) could this be part of the trouble now????????

Trauma certainly can. If you haven't so far you need to have your eyes examined for evidence that trauma has left you with some significant issues. You may have had some internal bleeding(in the eye), be developing a pressure problem,etc.All this may end up causing permanent visual impairment if not treated.