I smoked marijuana every night for a year and I stopped a month and a half ago. If I take a drug test will it show up?

In brief: Depends

THC attaches to your fat cells and gradually leaves your system over time.
Your residual load, or what is left once you stop, would be less if your use pattern was light but more if heavy. In heavy users it can hang around for a few months. If they test your hair, it grows an average of 1/2 in/m so it may be present in long hair (for months)

In brief: Depends

Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Unlikely

There are cases because stored in fat that presence in urine is found after a month.
Highly unlikely though particularly with cutoffs normal and urine concentration normal.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Eric Weisman