Bleeding from rectum, negative colonoscopy, gastrointestinal Dr is puzzled....any ideas? Nearly every time I got to the bathroom says even hemroids ok

In brief: Why?

Why the puzzle I can guarantee you you have a fissure that is causing the bleeding .
First negative colonoscopy is a good news you eliminate the cancer or any other causes of GI bleeding . Try to keep your bowls soft and not to worry about it the bleeding will keep happening on and off . Nothing you can do about it you can always ask for a Colo- Rectal surgeon opinion

In brief: Why?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine