33wks pregnant and constant lower back pain and abdominal cramping for about 6 hours, am I in early labor?

No. Lower back pain, period of abdominal cramping are all normal at this stage of pregnancy. Your body is getting ready to deliver. This involves changes in ligament elasticity so that the pelvic girdle can widen to accommodate the baby's head. You know you are in true labor when you are no longer able to wait out the contractions. They will increase in intensity and frequency instead of going away.