They gave me antibiotic for urine infection I can't swalow big pills can I cut it and drinkk it?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Tips swallowing pill

Some ways to help swallow larger pills: coat the pill with peanut butter and place it on the front of the tongue then drink water. Another trick is to drink with a straw, or hold the straw upright, balance the pill on top of the straw, then drink from the straw.
Kids like this last one.

In brief: Tips swallowing pill

Kids like this last one.
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Maybe

To be 100% sure, call your pharmacist.
It's hard to know without knowing exactly which antibiotic you have been prescribed. As long as they are not coated or extended release, most tablets can be cut in half. Capsules are gelatin envelopes with tiny balls of medication within; these should generally not be split open. Many antibiotics are available in liquid form; talk to you doctor.

In brief: Maybe

To be 100% sure, call your pharmacist.
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Jane Van Dis